Providing Compassionate & Reliable Caregivers
When you need a caregiver to help aging parents complete day to day tasks, running errands, taking medication on time or provide private duty support the CareBuilders at Home-Lake Jackson family is by your side with compassionate and reliable healthcare professionals
CareBuilders at Home assumes all:
- Careful caregiver-patient matching and selection
- Affordable rates and competitive pricing
- Compassionate, respectful and dependable caregivers
We provide quality staffing, caregiver matching and selection services through extensive screening to offer the most dependable and highly qualified caregivers. Our goal is to surpass your expectations through optimized home care solutions to give you and your family peace of mind.
Count on Our Team To:
- Perform credentials check & screening/matching process
- Provide complimentary in home care assessments
- Offer all levels of care to meet your needs
What people are saying
“‘I live 9 hours away from my Daddy and was not able to get there as quickly as he needed someone. CareBuilders stepped in in my place until I could get there. There were quick and efficient in doing this and in a very compassionate and loving way! I can’t thank them enough!”
- Signed by, Carol L. Gilbert
Do you need extra help at home?
Is it becoming harder to complete day to day tasks?
Are you looking for extra help around the house?
Are you unable to drive to doctor’s appointments?
Do you need help managing personal care tasks?
CareBuilders at Home-Lake Jackson is here for you.
We believe in giving your family peace of mind through the help of compassionate and experienced caregivers. We want to help your aging parents regain independence on a day to day basis. We are focused on optimizing client experiences by providing skilled and responsible caregivers you can depend on. We increase your service value through access to professional homecare professionals who are passionate about home care.
Personal Care – Assists in Activities of Daily Living
- Foot Care
- Daily Exercise
Complex Personal Care
- Light housekeeping: dusting, vacuuming, laundry, changing bed linens, taking out the trash, washing dishes, sweeping and mopping
- Preparing meals and snacks
- Guidance with grooming and dressing
- Monitoring bathing safety
- Organizing and helping paying bills
- Organizing the home
- Escorting to appointments and outings
- Reminders of appointments
- Pet care
Companion Care & Homemaker Services
- Socialization & Companionship
- Meal Preparation
- Housework i.e. laundry, pet care, organization, paying bills
- Mental Acuity Stimulation
- Medication Compliance
- Telephone Assistance
- Letter writing, Reading
- Games & Hobbies Assistance