Home Care Provides a Safe and Dependable Alternative to Long Term Care Facilities
- Personal Care and Support
- Companionship and Homemaking
- Private Duty Live-in Care
- Respite Care & Palliative Care
- Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
Providing Compassionate and Reliable Caregivers
We provide quality staffing, caregiver matching, and selection services through extensive screening to offer the most dependable and highly qualified caregivers. Our goal is to surpass your expectations through optimized home care solutions to give you and your family peace of mind.
All of our Caregivers must pass or have the following certification or requirements.
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screening
- CPR Certified
- Up to Date Vaccinations
- Skills Assessment
- Continuing Education
Do you need extra help at home?
Is it becoming harder to complete day to day tasks?
Are you looking for extra help around the house?
Are you unable to drive to doctor’s appointments?
Do you need help managing personal care tasks?
CareBuilders at Home-Lake Jackson is here for you. We believe in giving your family peace of mind through the help of compassionate and experienced caregivers. We want to help your aging parents regain independence on a day to day basis. We are focused on optimizing client experiences by providing skilled and responsible caregivers you can depend on. We increase your service value through access to professional home care professionals who are passionate about home care.
Personal Care – Assists in Activities of Daily Living:
- Foot Care
- Daily Exercise
Complex Personal Care
- Light housekeeping: dusting, vacuuming, laundry, changing bed linens, taking out the trash, washing dishes, sweeping and mopping
- Preparing meals and snacks
- Guidance with grooming and dressing
- Monitoring bathing safety
- Organizing and helping paying bills
- Organizing the home
- Escorting to appointments and outings
- Reminders of appointments
- Pet care
Companion Care and Homemaker Services
- Socialization & Companionship
- Meal Preparation
- Housework i.e. laundry, pet care, organization, paying bills
- Mental Acuity Stimulation
- Medication Compliance
- Telephone Assistance
- Letter writing, Reading
- Games & Hobbies Assistance
I live 9 hours away from my Daddy and was not able to get there as quickly as he needed someone. CareBuilders stepped in in my place until I could get there. There were quick and efficient in doing this and in a very compassionate and loving way! I can’t thank them enough!
Carol L. Gilbert